Saturday 24 March 2012

THE COLOUR FOR ME

  So here is my first post! Colours...there are so many colours in this world, red, green, purple, yellow. From what I see, colours help to give life to a painting. Whenever I draw something, it would never be completed if it has no colours. A world that is only black and white is boring and not interesting. A good example is when in horror movies, they would make the scene dark and almost pitch black. It just gives you the creeps doesn't it?
  Colours also represents a person's character. Have you ever compared someone with colours before? I know I did. I would usually compare my 'happy go lucky friends' with the colour yellow because it looks so bright and fun, and for the more serious ones, I usually would compare them with the colour blue because from my point of view, the colour represents calmness and how should I say 'coolness'.
   For me, the colour that I think best fits me is GREEN! It just not only represents my character, but it is also my favourite colour. Why do I say green fits me? The first reason is because I love nature, and green represents nature. I love how the forests are surrounded by 'greenity', if that is an actual word. It somehow cools me down whenever I see trees. Apart from the fact that trees give us oxygen, and places which have trees are usually cool, I am actually trying to say that the colour green itself makes me happy.
  Another reason is because to me, green symbolizes freedom. I am a free soul. Well, what I meant is that I love to think things for myself. I love my dream and nothing can stop me from achieving it. I love to think of new ideas and hope that others can accept them. To me, green also represents happiness and positivity. Whenever bad things happen to me, I like to think of it in a positive way. It somehow becomes a habit of mine. My dad thought me this because this way, you can always move on and be a better person. "Learn from your mistakes" he says.
  So here are the reasons why I love green so much. So, lets all GO GREEN!!


 
 

7 comments:

  1. Yeah. I do think so that green is a refreshing color. Probably because it has to do with the "nature" stuffs.

    But i just wondered why they colored THE HULK green ... completely unrelated though.

    Nice entry btw !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Go Green :D It gives me peace whenever I look away into the trees and grass outside the hostel as well. The greenery creates an atmosphere of calmness and exudes a smell of freshness and opens up the mind and soul, especially in the mornings. I agree with both of you- green is indeed refreshing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha^^ Malik, do you have to compare green with the hulk. I guess deep down hulk is a nature lover:P imagine him being surrounded by flower! Amelia! I'm happy you agreed!:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you relate green with positivity and happiness. :) Yup, green surely gives me a sense of joy and openness. The green field is like a door that awaits you to put your feet on it and explore it to the fullest. It is full of positive feelings and it makes you feel that you can achieve whatever that you have always dream of. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes yang, i agree that green gives us a positive way of thinking. Somehow, nature can boost up our day. I always feel energetic after look at the trees right outside my window.=D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep it up Aya! Nice article. Keep writing. 20 years down the line ... you will be very proud with these articles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah, im agree with u .
    i like green so much

    ReplyDelete